We are fortunate to enjoy a good relationship with many different orthopedic surgeons and see a wide variety of total shoulder, total hip, and total knee replacements, as well as some of the less common procedures such as great toe joint arthroplasty. Our approach is similar to that employed with other conditions – we have found that early aggressive treatment with a manual – centered approach hastens the recovery process significantly.
We have found that early intervention at our clinic, as soon as 2-3 days post-op, yields significantly improved outcomes. Should the concept of this early mobilization be of interest to you, it is suggested that you discuss this with your surgeon, as you DO have a choice with regards to your follow-up rehabilitation and physical therapy.
Common conditions treated:
- Total or Partial Knee Replacements
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Revisions of Joint Replacements
- Pre and Post Manipulation of Shoulder and Knee
- Rehabilitation of difficult, non-responsive cases or failed treatment