Insurance companies we currently accept (please note this may change at any time):
- AETNA (through Rehab Provider Network)
- Anthem BC/BS
- Buckeye Health Plan
- CIGNA PPO & HMO
- Healthnet Federal Services (VA)
- JP Farley
- Medicare (Traditional and Most Sr. Advantage Plans)
- Medical Mutual of OH (Supermed Plus)
- Premier Health Plan
- Theramatrix (Anna and Vandalia Clinics Only)
- Tricare Prime & Standard
- United Healthcare
- UHC AARP Medicare Complete (referral required by Primary Care Physician through UHC website prior to appointment)
- UMR (United Medical Resources)
- Workers Compensation / Personal Injury (Federal and State of OH) (BWC)
We DO NOT Accept:
- Caresource as a PRIMARY (We do accept it as a secondary)
- CoreSource (We do accept through Aetna)
- Medical Mutual Medicare
- Molina (Medicaid)
Prior to your initial evaluation, we make every effort to obtain accurate eligibility and benefit information (copays, co-insurance, deductibles and prior authorization requirements). However, we strongly encourage you to verify your physical therapy benefits as well.
All copayments are due at the time of service. Depending on your plan, you may have a deductible to meet and/or a co-insurance amount due. In these cases, we require an estimated 75% of the insurance allowable amount at the time of each visit. This will help alleviate a large balance at the end of your treatment.
We bill your insurance as an outpatient office visit. You are responsible for the balance due, if any, as indicated on your EOB (Explanation of Benefits) from your insurance company.
We will make special arrangements for those individuals not covered by insurance, to pay our self-pay rate. Individuals may be referred by a physician or may be self-referred. Please Note: Most insurance companies DO NOT require a physician referral. All questions regarding insurance billing, balances, and payment arrangements may be directed to the Xcel billing department.